Exhibition of brooches 1910-1970 by the House of High Jewelry Art Van Cleef & Arpels.
The exhibition, which will take place both in the museum halls and on a virtual platform, will feature works that truly convey the attitude to…
For additional information, please dial the number:
01.03.2020 Art Workshop for Children
Do the pictures communicate with each other?
The answer to this question can be found only in the exhibition halls, where the children's Art Workshop will be held this Sunday. Participants will fantasize about what would happen if the heroes of the paintings suddenly came to life.
• Where would Kozak Mamay go?
• Would the characters of Mykola Pymonenko's picture "Idyll" admire the "View of the Dnipro" in the picture of Mykola Murashko?
• Would the characters of the paintings visit each other, as they do in the Harry Potter Wizarding World?
The kids, with the help of Kristina Petrivska will visualize their story with NAMU heroes using such graphic materials as felt-tip pens and pastels.
• Junior group (6-9 years old): every Sunday from 11:00 to 12:30
• Intermediate group (9-15 years): every Sunday from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
How much does it cost?
• Price for one-time classes in an art workshop for children: 160 UAH. All materials are included in the price.
• Price for four classes: 480 UAH
Details by telephone: (044) 279 64 62