Exhibition of brooches 1910-1970 by the House of High Jewelry Art Van Cleef & Arpels.
The exhibition, which will take place both in the museum halls and on a virtual platform, will feature works that truly convey the attitude to…
For additional information, please dial the number:
11.03.2020 Attention! Quarantine restrictions
According to the order of the Director General of the National Art Museum of Ukraine, based on the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, in connection with the measures to prevent coronavirus in Ukraine, we have been forced to restrict the visit to the museum since March 12, namely:
• cancel scheduled openings, conferences, presentations, etc.;
• limit the number of visitors in one exhibit hall to 30 people;
• maximum number of visitors in one excursion group - 10 people;
• maximum number of participants in one group of art workshop - 10 people;
• maximum number of participants in one lecture is 30 people.
Therefore, before attending an event at the museum, please fill out the registration form that appears in each announcement.
We wish everyone to stay healthy! Keep calm and carry on.