For additional information, please dial the number:
14.07.2020 First floor also opens
Dear friends, we have great news!
The first floor of the museum is opened from Friday, July 17. So, in the National Art Museum of Ukraine you can visit:
- The first floor of the permanent exhibition, where the best examples of Ukrainian art from Kyiv Rus to the end of the XIX century are exhibited.
- Audio installation by composers Oleksiy Shmurak and Oleh Shpudeiko “Eavesdropped Museum. Landscape", where you can hear how the landscapes of the XIX century sound.
- Interactive video installation "Stairs", dedicated to the art of Ukrainian artists.
- 4 halls of the second floor of the permanent exposition, in which Ukrainian modernism is presented
- Exhibition of Lviv artist Myroslav Yagoda "Я + GOD = A"
- Installation by Ukrainian artist Alevtyna Kakhidze "Construct Gender", embodied in the framework of HeForShe Arts Week 2020 from UN Women Ukraine.
We remind you that Wednesday is a free day for schoolchildren and students with a docunment.
Welcome to NAMU!