The exhibition aims to make a critical review of the recent past and in the light of discussions about the Museum of Contemporary Art to outline the direction…
For additional information, please dial the number:
13.09.2021 Interdisciplinary round table
On September 16 (Thursday) at 15:00 in the National Art Museum of Ukraine will be an interdisciplinary round table on the political, cultural and artistic situation in Kiev and Kiev land in the second half of the thirteenth - fourteenth centuries.
Researchers will touch upon the issues of life in Kyiv after the Mongol defeat, Plano Carpini's testimony about the realities of Russia and Kyiv at that time, the existence of the tradition of cave monasticism, and the cult of veneration of the Mother of God.
Participants of the scientific meeting:
• Liudmyla Miliaeva, Doctor of Arts, National Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture of Ukraine
• Oleksiy Tolochko, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Institute of History of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
• Tymur Bobrovsky, Archaeologist, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Sophia of Kyiv National Reserve
• Vitaliy Kozyuba, Archaeologist, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Institute of Archeology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
• Vadym Stavysky, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Independent Researcher
• Kateryna Mikheenko, Candidate of Architecture, National Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture of Ukraine
The moderator of the event is Oleksandra Shevliuha, Candidate of Art History, Senior Research Fellow of the Department of Ancient Art of NAMU, Senior Lecturer at NAOMA at the Department of Theory and History of Art.
We invite everyone to visit the event and join the discussion of reports.