Museum Night in NAMU
May 18th - International Museums Day! ICOM Ukraine has defined the topic of this year's events as "Museums as cultural hubs. Future of tradition". Case of NAMU's rebranding has shown that Ukrainian museums are changing and becoming one of the key points on the cultural map of the city.
At 20:00 on the next Saturday we invite you to the MUSEUM NIGHT in NAMU to spend the evening cool. Choose what you like:
- Have you ever wondered how it is to be inside the painting? You have the opportunity to check =) An interactive pop-up photo zone awaits you at the work of Oleksandr Bohomazov's "Sawyers". Come with your friends, pick up the saw and become the characters of Ukrainian avant-garde masterpiece! If you are a connoisseur of classical art - a photo zone with tantamaresques will help to become the heroes of other paintings of the NAMU collection.
- Three special works of the exhibition can be seen in the complementary reality. Just bring your smartphone or tablet to a special QR code.
- For your attention, two specially designed thematic quests: a new exhibition by Alexander Bogomazov and "Around the World" with a permanent exhibition.
- Take part in the master classes for creating sketches in the permanent exhibition halls and exhibition "Alexander Bogomazov: Creative Laboratory".
- The fans of concentrated contemplation of works will receive a special guidebook "The Book of My Impressions and Thoughts", which will help to open the museum exposition in a new way. Small spoiler: in the end you will be waiting for museum anticipation.
- And the smallest visitors, we invite you to play with two giant puzzles - first we will make a huge "Idyll" of Nikolai Pymonenko, and then we all together paint a picture of Fotia Krasitsky "Guest from Zaporozhye", which we too will collect!
A festive atmosphere will be created by the DJ
We are waiting for you at NAMU!
It will be unforgettable!