Dear friends, we have great news!
The first floor of the museum is opened from Friday, July 17. So, in the National Art Museum of Ukraine you can visit:
- The first floor of the permanent exhibition, where the best examples of Ukrainian art from Kyiv Rus to the end of the XIX century are exhibited.
- Audio installation by composers Oleksiy Shmurak and Oleh Shpudeiko “Eavesdropped Museum. Landscape", where you can hear how the landscapes of the XIX century sound.
- Interactive video installation "Stairs", dedicated to the art of Ukrainian artists.
- 4 halls of the second floor of the permanent exposition, in which Ukrainian modernism is presented
- Exhibition of Lviv artist Myroslav Yagoda "Я + GOD = A"
- Installation by Ukrainian artist Alevtyna Kakhidze "Construct Gender", embodied in the framework of HeForShe Arts Week 2020 from UN Women Ukraine.
We remind you that Wednesday is a free day for schoolchildren and students with a docunment.
Welcome to NAMU!
© Національний Художній Музей України, 1995-2014
Всі права захищені.
Розробка сайту: Cтудіо7